Anna Summersett is a partner at Varghese Summersett Family Law Group, where she helps oversee the daily operations of the firm. A savvy attorney, businesswoman, and mother, Anna implements strategies to promote the firm’s mission and vision – guiding people through the toughest times of their lives.
Family law deals with highly personal matters, such as divorce, child custody, and property division. Our team strives to minimize disruption to our client’s daily lives while achieving the best possible long-term outcome. We make ourselves highly accessible to our clients in an effort to reduce stress and conflict, both personally and professionally, during such an emotional process.
As a mother of two young boys – with a third one on the way – Anna understands family dynamics and how delicate they can be. She and her husband, Benson Varghese, started Varghese Summersett Family Law Group with an understanding of how personal and professional lives can be impacted by family law matters. The firm is devoted to minimizing the impact a family law case can have on the success clients have worked so hard to build.
Fun Fact: Anna has a keen idea for detail and designed the firm’s entire 8,500 square foot office space overlooking downtown Fort Worth.
- Texas A & M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan School of Law)
- Baylor University
B.A., Political Science
Honors & Awards
- Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist
- Entrepreneur of Excellence, Finalist, Fort Worth Inc., 2019
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2016 – Present
- Top Texas Women Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth Magazine, 2016 – Present
- Top Attorney, 360 West Magazine, 2017 – Present
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Criminal Defense, 2016
- State Bar of Texas
- Federal District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States Supreme Court