Hailey Klingbeil is an Associate at Varghese Summersett Family Law Group, where she is passionate about helping individuals and families navigate times of change and crisis. She has a deep understanding of the emotional and legal challenges that come with divorce, child custody disputes, property division, and other family matters.
Hailey is committed to providing personalized attention to each client so she can understand their unique situation and tailor a strategy to achieve the best outcome. In some cases, that may mean an aggressive courtroom battle, while in others it might be finding an amicable resolution that avoids the need for contentious and costly litigation.
In addition to being a fierce advocate for her clients, Hailey is also a devoted daughter, sister, and aunt with strong Texas roots. She and her three sisters grew up on a 40-acre farm just outside of Wylie, a quaint suburb of Dallas. After graduating from Wylie East High School, she followed in her family’s footsteps and attended Texas A&M University, becoming a third-generation Aggie (along with her sisters).
Afterward, Hailey returned to North Texas to attend Texas A&M School of Law in downtown Fort Worth. While in law school, she received an externship at a family law firm, which sparked her passion for this field. During this time, her sister also adopted a 6-month-old baby girl in Tarrant County – an experience that solidified her passion for family law.
Hailey is dedicated to immeasurably improving clients’ lives. She is excited to be part of a team that puts its heart and soul into every case it takes on. When she isn’t in the office, Hailey enjoys helping friends and family with interior design projects.
Fun Fact: Hailey grew up on a small miniature horse farm.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2021
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science in Biology, 2018
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- Property and Asset Division
- Spousal Maintenance
- Temporary Orders
- Child Custody, Support, and Modification
- Child Visitation, Possession and Access
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
Honors, Awards Memberships
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Tarrant County National Adoption Day, Volunteer
- Texas Law Help, LiveChat Volunteer